The Galactic Moments series of on-demand trading cards from Topps has concluded with the release of Rise of Skywalker. Each card was available for one week and printed based on consumer demand. We have a complete checklist available for you to search through but below are some interesting stats for this set.
This set was released three cards at a time over the course of 52 weeks.
Clicking a link from any of the listings below will direct you to relevant eBay listings for that card.
- The checklist concluded with 156 trading cards.
Final Print Runs
- 51,554 cards were printed for this collection.
- It is possible to compile 240 complete sets.
- Six of the top 10 cards were released in the first three weeks of the set.
- 20 of the top 30 cards were released within the first nine weeks of the sets release.
- Card #154, released in week 52, ranked at #18 in sales. It is the highest selling card released after week 18.
- Week 2 took a significant drop in sales. Cards 4, 5, and 6 are ranked 72, 73, and 74 in sales and are the only cards from the first 10 weeks not to rank 31st or higher.
- In the final three months of this set, only six cards ranked in the top 100 in sales.
- #154 - Trudgen (18th)
- #156 - Dark Rey (60th)
- #155 - Pasaana Loader Skimmer (62nd)
- #143 - Millennium Falcon (75th)
- #132 - Master of Student Reunited (98th)
- #119 - Han and Leia Reunited (99th)
Top 5 Cards
- #1 - Darth Vader (566 cards)
- #52 - Princess Leia (Jabba the Hutt's Prisoner) (559 cards)
- #7 - Princess Leia (528 cards)
- #3 - A Gift for Luke (526 cards)
- #2 - Heisted by Jawas (516 cards)
Low 5 Cards
- #153 - Babu Frik Assists C-3PO (240 cards)
- #152 - Treadspeeders (241 cards)
- #151 - Zorii Bliss (244 cards)
- #145 - Jannah (249 cards)
- #135 - Vice-Admiral Holdo's Sacrifice (250 cards)